The growing number and the complexity of fiscal and social security regulations require above all within the frame of staff restructuring an inter-divisional expert consulting.
We are expert consultants regarding tax and social security laws in the context of staff restructuring measures, particularly with regard to redundancy payments as well as early retirement and partial retirement models. In this context, we have already provided more than a thousand employees of renowned companies all over Germany with professional advice.
We offer one-stop consulting
Our consulting team consists of experts with profound knowledge of tax and social security laws advising both companies and employees. Therefore, we always focus on both parties.
Services for employers
Companies often face the question which financial offers (redundancy payments, early retirement models or other subsidiary benefits) are suitable for the staff members concerned. Which models offer these staff members an acceptable degree of financial security, which costs arise for the employer and which cost-reducing potentials can be set off?
Based on approved models we develop instruments suiting the respective situation. Regarding the practical implementation, our experts also consult companies on-site.
Services for employees
We offer employees concerned comprehensive, neutral, and independent consulting services. The professional consulting by our experts makes employer offers transparent. The employees’ basis of decision-making is considerably improved.
- Fiscally optimized structuring and assessment of employers’ financial offers
- Individual consulting of employees and their spouses (simulations of income tax returns, net assessment, fiscal evaluation of the overall situation)
- Individual consulting in all questions of social law, health and nursing care insurance, and pension types
In addition we offer:
- Preparation of tax prognoses and tax opinions
- Preparation of pension opinions and prognoses
- Handling of fiscal questions within the frame of business start-ups and special issues regarding self-employment
- Effects of an employee moving abroad on the domestic fiscal situation
- Representation of social law issues at all German social courts